Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy (belated) Halloween!!

One of these days I will get better at posting in a timely manner... until then I will keep posting several at once :)


I went to my parents house on Halloween... you know that holiday that was almost a month ago?! Jade was dressed as a "Smartie Pants" and had little packs of smarties sewn on her pants. I thought her outfit was clever, unique, and fitting! As most of you know Jade is a literal smartie pants too. She does so well in school and loves it (she did NOT get that from me or Allison!) She has been correcting me since she was old enough to talk!

Sara, Caleb, and Samantha Jane came over, too. Sara is one of Allison's best friends. This is Samantha Jane, isn't she adorable!
Samantha Jane has the cutest personality and enjoyed playing with the pumpkin and some of Jade's old stuffed animals, but I think she enjoyed the ads from the news paper the most!

I went home when Chris got off work, and we didn't have a single trick-or-treater come to our house. That means I got to eat all of the candy!

No comments: