Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

Chris and I spent most of Memorial Day at my parents' house with lots of family and friends!

This is Jade's newest dog Sandy, when we went out to the pool she parked herself right here in the shade (smart dog)!

Jana, Ethan, and Jade love swimming and playing together!!

Jana was getting some good air...

CANNONBALL!!!!

Boy do these kids LOVE to jump in the pool!!!

Jade was struggling a little with the float, haha.

Jana needed an adjustment after jumping in so much...


Finally made it! Looks so relaxing, too bad the water was waaaay too cold for the adults!!


Susan decided to catch some rays.

They all took turns pulling each other around on the kick board, sounds like too much work to me!

Ethan turned it into Wave Country for a while, I remember doing that with my friends as a kid!

Chris and I left and went to his parents house for a little while, it was just us and them (no kids-which is rare!) We had a good visit, we just looked at pictures and talked so I don't have any pictures from there. We went back to my parents' and I was sad when I realized we missed Sara and Samantha Jane doing this! Too cute!!! I also realized when we got back that someone had not moved an inch...


I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day and took a little time to remember what that day is all about!!

I have a whole bunch to get caught up on so hopefully this will be the first of many posts over the next week or so :) Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I though you forgot how to post....then i loose internet and you post!!!