~*WARNING: Picture Overload!*~
The Birthday Boy!!

The many, MANY presents...

Colin crawling all over the place, trying to find something to get into!!

Some of Alexander's friends playing in his room.

Sydney taking a break to get a drink!

This little guy just chilled on the floor most of the party... I wonder what it's like to have such a laid back baby??

Some more kids playing and moms talking!

Looks like someone is ready for...

Cake time!!!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...

Blowing out the candles! I hope he made a wish!

That sure was hard work!!

All the guests...

The kids anxiously awaiting CAKE!! mmmm...



This little guy found the perfect spot to eat his cake... on the floor, under the table!

Bubbles ALWAYS take the prize!!!!!!!!!

Present time! This is what I saw most of the time, the kids didn't get the concept of "everyone take three giant steps back!"


Alexander opening his present from mommy and daddy, a really cool easel!!




Everyone crowding Stephanie just a little TOO much!! She handled it well!

Alexander with his new fishing pole from Natnat and Uncle Chris!

Meanwhile there was something very important going on...

A UT football game, of course!!

I think Alexander had a great birthday! It seems like only yesterday Chris and I took off to Charlotte for his birth!
1 comment:
Hope he comes this way to use his new pole:)
Post a Comment