Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pool Time!


MAJOR picture overload, so not a lot of words :)

Brynne and I took advantage of my parents pool while in Tennessee. We had a rare free afternoon, so we took a little swim. Brynne loved the water of course!


Two of her favorite things, swimming and her thumb!



The swim diapers got left at Allison's so we used a regular one. Max capacity:







Wrinkly feet :)





The day before we left Allison and the girls came over and we all swam again. Best of MANY attempts at a group picture!


This is the best you get with her:


Allison with the two of her girls that can't protest pictures yet!


Sporting the mohawk:



Mohawk AND goatee, haha!


Brynne was trying to steal my camera strap.


Gotcha! (took this without her knowing!!)


and this one!


Somehow this one jumped from the first picture to the last and it takes too long to move it back, this is before we got in the first time.



Still not done with our trip... 2 more posts, I hope think! :) It's a good thing I haven'y yaken many pictures since we've been back or I would be way behind!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the swimsuit....such a cutie:)