Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tennessee... Take 3!

Here are some pictures from our trip. As usual I didn't take enough pictures, but I did do a little better :) I also have some videos I will upload later.

I gave Brynne one of Whitney and Brooke's pacifiers to see what she did... She just chewed and chewed and chewed on it, haha!

I was in the kitchen when I heard a thud, peaked into the living room to find this:

She had knocked over the play kitchen and climbed right on top, I think she must have picked up a few things from Brooke-the climber!

The day before she got sick she wouldn't take her afternoon nap, so we decided to try on some of her new clothes.

Friday we planned to go to Matt and Allison's. Since Brynne ended up sick, my mom stayed home with her and my dad and I went to Lake Elaine! Jade had a friend over, so we hardly saw her. Brooke and Whitney were FULL of energy that night! Whitney riding her horse... Looks like she is falling off here, but this is the way she was riding, haha!

Whitney loves grandaddy!

Can't remember who this was...

Brooke was pushing her babydoll around in her shopping cart.


Brooke getting creative-

Whitney had to try too! She's not quite as skilled in the climbing department, so she needed a little help from mom!!

Matt and his girls.

Both girls with grandaddy.

Whitney picking out her dancing music on her iPod or iPhone (can't remember which it was).

The choice... HA!

Gettin' down!

Brynne wouldn't eat much while she was sick. One night we had spaghetti and she actually ate some!

She only likes it plain though, just like her momma!

Valentine's day... All dressed up and no where to go!





Despite feeling bad and a yucky nose, she was still happy!


Haha-


Mmmmm Sonic!


After three weeks away, Brynne was definitely happy to be home! She got a little crazy and tackled Chris and was climbing all over him (and poking him in the face)!



We had a great trip and are looking forward to our next trip this summer, where we'll get to meet our 11th niece or nephew!!

No comments: