As of yesterday, we have a walker! Everyone has a different idea of when they have a walker. Some people say it's when they first start taking steps and it ranges all the way up to walking 100% of the time. My definition is when they walk practically 100% of the time and stand back up after they fall instead of crawling. Between Saturday and Sunday the switch flipped and Brynne is OFF!! She has been walking really well the past couple of weeks, but yesterday at church she was all over the place. She fell over and over because she was walking in socks on a slippery floor, but she kept getting up every time!
I think part of the reason it has taken her so long to get to this point is because she has wanted to run since her very first steps! And today, one day after officially walking, she is running! She can stop, change directions, step over or push something out of the way with her foot, bend down and pick something up, and throw a ball all while walking.
Here are some videos from today, they were all taken within about a five minute span... She is busy, busy and I love it!
{I had to make them smaller than usual to fit, so if you click on the rectangle on the bottom of the video, to the right of where it says YouTube, it will make it bigger.}
I am looking forward to all the fun we will have this summer!
Monday, March 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love seeing her on the videos. What a cutie.
Post a Comment