We don't go to the doctor for a couple of weeks, but I think she is around 25-26 pounds. She is a pretty good eater!
She has six teeth, with one about to pop through and a few more (based on the constant gnawing) starting the journey.
| Little stinker always pulling out her bow! |
She is a walking pro! Her new favorite thing to do is back up and sit on things... Your lap, her blocks, books, pretty much anything, haha! She also loves to take the trash down the hall to the trash chute with me.
Her absolute favorite thing to do is look at books!! She will bring you book after book after book all.day.long! I really thought she would be saying lots of words by now based on the amount of reading we do, but her vocabulary consists of "hi" and "eye". They sound very similar, but she uses them correctly in context.
| This is the view I see most of the day, haha! |
She loves to sit on her car facing the front or back and "drive" it forwards and backwards, talk on her cell phone, and carry her purse (or anything with a handle) on her wrist.
We are in the process of dropping to one nap and so far it's pretty hit or miss. Some days, even after 12+ hours of sleep at night and a three hour nap, she still seems tired!
| I also see this quite a bit... Trying to escape! |
Everyone told me I would regret wishing she would start walking, but so far I'm loving it! It is so fun to watch her play and explore. It also helps my hands a little bit not having to carry her all the time... Because in case you haven't noticed, she is heavy!! We have had a busy few weeks with Granny then Mimi here and it won't be long before we are back in TN for a visit this summer! I am looking forward to all the fun we will have!

No comments:
Post a Comment