Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

15 Month Stats

Brynne had her 15 month appointment today. I don't think I have ever seen a child more traumatized by having her measurements taken, than by getting shots!


She was 26 pounds even, 31.5 inches, and her head was 49 cm. Both the nurse and doctor think they got a bad measurement for her height and think she is probably at least 32 inches, but said it wasn't worth torturing her again. I measured her this afternoon and sure enough, she is 32 inches! Her head is in the 100th percentile, haha!


We have to fill out these silly questionnaires which are good in theory, but do have some ridiculous questions on them. He was very pleased with how she is doing overall, so that's always good to hear!


I can't seem to remember to get my camera out of the car, so these pictures are of Brynne modeling her new outfit from Granny from almost two weeks ago.

No comments: