Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm BAAAAAACCCKKK!!!!

Well you read right... I'm BACK! Chris and I just set up wireless internet (who knew it was SO easy!!) and I think this will really help me be able to update more often. I can update from the couch and watch TV or spend time with Chris at the same time (I am a big fan of multitasking! :) ). It takes so long to upload pictures and I can only sit at the computer desk for so long before I get bored! I will try to update more often and also back-date some posts of the things that have happened since September!

No matter how easy updating is now, you have to remember we are still just as boring as we were before :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

I can't believe it...
I'm not sure two more frogs will fit up there:)
Did you find out about Friday?
Welcome back...
do ya'll have a laptop?

Randy Saint Eagle said...

I'd about decided to quit looking, you may have to get a Widescreen to accommodate the 2 extra frogs.