Well I am offically half way to 40 weeks! So far everything is going great! My only complaint has been some pretty bad joint pain, but as of Monday it will be a week since I have had any so hopefully I am turning a corner (knock on wood!!).
We has our big ultrasound this week (probably the only one we will have other than the one at 6 1/2 weeks). Everything looked great and we have a healthy baby.....
BOY or GIRL :)
Chris and I have decided to keep the baby's gender a surprise (to everyone except the doctor and ultrasound tech) until birth. We have had several mixed emotions about this, lots of people think it's great and others think we are crazy!!
Here are a few ultrasound pics from this week:
Cute little profile picture... The ultrasound tech had to work hard to get this picture, baby was in kind of an awkward position in the beginning! Right above the head is a hand, I lay like this a lot!
Cute little baby feet...
This was all we could see of the face at first! Looks like a skeleton mask!! I am glad we finally got a profile picture... It is a lot cuter than this, haha!!
For some reason it is here twice... not sure what happen and blogger wont let me delete it!!
And for comparison, this is baby at 6 1/2 weeks:

A baby is truly a miracle from God. To think that this little life started as the size of a poppyseed and will grow to be 7+ pounds and have fully developed organs at 40 weeks. It is hard to not know there is a God...
I will have a baby bump picture up in a few days... hopefully!
My next appointment is in four weeks and I have to have the glucose test :( Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment