I have had several people tell me I was carrying low and that means this or that. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but it looks kind of high in this picture!
I am now 29 weeks and am definitely growing more and more lately... I will try to take another picture soon :)
I had another doctor's appointment and everything looked great. It's hard to believe but I start going every two weeks now.
Chris and I also started childbirth classes two weeks ago. The first class was really boring and neither of us really learned anything. We missed the second class, but we go again this week. I hope we learn something eventually!! I would hate to have wasted the money!
My updates are so boring, but I have really had an uneventful (thankfully) pregnancy.
With the holiday season gearing up and baby time rapidly approaching, I hope to update a little more often!!

No comments:
Post a Comment