Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

4 Generations of GIRLS!!

Saturday my mom invited people over to visit and see Brynne and I before we leave for Minnesota. I was so glad my grandmother was able to come so we could get this picture: It is four generations of girls... My grandmother obviously, my mom (who is my grandmother's only daughter), my sister and I, and our four girls! And this is what it takes to get eight girls ready for a picture (this and about 50 takes)!


Brooke (r) and Whitney (l) chatting with each other instead of looking at the camera!




It was so good to see the people that came. I will miss all of my family dearly and look forward to our trips home, but know that we will have a great time in MN as well!



And I will leave you with this... Allison and Jade went to Hobby Lobby and came back with these for the girls:



Whitney wasn't a fan a first, but Brooke (above) left them on for quite a while and I'm pretty sure I never stopped laughing!!

No comments: