Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome to Minnesota!

On Friday March 25, my mom, Brynne, and I made the trek to the great (re)frozen tundra! This was most of our baggage... not pictured are two carry-on "personal items," Brynne's diaper bag, car seat, and stroller! Now picture this: my mom and I lugging all that through the airport!! Quite the scene if I had to guess :) Our flight left a little before 11 in the morning. We sat in the very back (by the bathroom, eww!) Brynne was GREAT the whole time!! She stayed awake a little, ate a little, and slept a little; I couldn't have asked for her to be any better! The were people on the plane (including a man sitting right in front of us) who didn't even know she was there! Brynne and I during her nap... Getting all of that luggage, plus Chris' bag (he was away at a conference all week) in our little Corolla proved to be quite the challenge! The trunk and backseat were PACKED!! Brynne was in the middle, beside all of this: It looks like Chris is trying to get out of the car here, but this is the way he rode... ALL 70ish miles to our apartment from the airport! HA!! I about died laughing when I saw him contorting himself to fit in!

At the beginning of the post I said (re)frozen because of this:



Prior to last week most of the snow was melted (with the exception of the huge mounds of plowed snow). Tuesday or Wednesday of last week they got around 10 inches and the above picture is of our balcony!


My mom and I are trying to get the apartment in order this week. I will try to post pictures when we get done!


2 comments:

Allison said...

Too funny. Can't wait to see pics of Brynne's room. Love ya'll!

Unknown said...

I'm excited, you finally changed your title to include Brynne. Tell Chris I'm glad he is still young and limber.