Before we moved Brynne loved the bouncy seat my mom had! I was hoping we would be able to find one like it here, but it was an older style they don't make anymore. I checked the Once Upon a Child here, but they didn't have it. So we used a gift card and bought a new one for her. The first time I put her in it she hated it, but since then she has loved it! It plays music (or water/wave sounds) and lights up too! I think she would sit in it all day if I let her...

So this is my view many times a day (except she usually has clothes on :) ) She will talk to the fish and sqeal and kick her legs like crazy and make it bounce! Sometimes she sqeals so much that I think she is getting upset, then I look at her and realize they are squeals of excitement!!
As much as she loves the bouncy seat, she equally loves the swing Aunt Stephanie gave us! I think she would also stay in it all day if I let her. She just stares and stares at the animals on the mobile and the fabric piece on the back. It looks like she is smiling at me in this picture... but she was looking at the dolphin, turtle, and fish :)
You can't tell very well in the pictures, but she was laughing at them and talking to them. She did this for about an hour or so. I put her down on one of her play mats (that doesn't make any noise or move) and she longingly stared at the swing that was sitting beside her, haha!

It's so fun to watch her kick and talk and play more and more everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment