Chris had to work the first Sunday I was here by myself, but Brynne and I still made it to church... and almost on time :) We came home after church and I took a few pictures of Brynne all dressed up in the dress my mom made her (the one she came home from the hospital in).
Once Chris got home we took a new family picture, our first since the day Brynne came home from the hospital!
Brynne has discovered her fist and has been sucking on it all the time!
Occasionally she gets lucky and finds her thumb :)
Dad and daughter:
I pulled these size 6 months pjs out for her to wear the other night and I just couldn't squeeze her into them... Her chunky arms and legs were just too big, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
The other day I was cleaning up a little and put Brynne in her bouncy seat. She was kicking and talking and playing away when I looked over and saw this:
Her headband was a little too big and slipped over her eyes, but she didn't mind one bit! I died laughing when I saw her!
Well it only took 100 posts, but I am finally caught up! Now I plan to actually blog as things happen and not many days... weeks... months later :)
Happy 100th post to me!!
And don't forget to keep reading... I back dated LOTS of posts :)
And don't forget to keep reading... I back dated LOTS of posts :)

No comments:
Post a Comment