Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's HOT!

The temperature reached 100 degrees today! As I posted on Facebook, apparently Mother Nature didn't get the memo that this is Minnesota, haha! Since it was going to be so hot, I decided Brynne and I would go swimming. Our apartment complex has a pool and they keep the water temperature at 85 degrees, perfect for me! Since Brynne still can't wear sunscreen and I didn't want to put any on, we went out at about 9:30 this morning. She and I were the only ones there, so I had to use the timer on the camera for our pictures together (which made them out of focus). The sun was REALLY bright (as always) and I forgot my sunglasses, so I was squinting really bad in all the pictures. This was the best I got:


I really think she enjoyed it! I couldn't really tell because I had to essentially hold her up in the float, but I think she was kicking her feet. The shade kept falling backwards, so I tried holding her up from behind.



We only stayed in the water about 15-20 minutes, I wanted to be out by 10 because of the lack of sunscreen. Brynne did a little drying off by the pool.



This picture shows off her cute bathing suit! I love it!!



Lounging and drying a little more...



I am looking forward to many more trips to the pool this summer!



Oh, and Mother Nature is back on track for tomorrow... The high is only supposed to be 69!

No comments: