Brynne is not a big laugher and she is NOT ticklish, which means there is NO way she is my child! I blame it on all of the fat, she just can't feel it, haha!! Since they are so few and far between, I love to hear the giggles when they come around.
This is from when we were in TN and Allison was tickling her:
This one is kind of hit or miss... Sometimes she thinks it's funny, but sometimes she just looks at you like you are crazy!
I was using a bag of frozen peas to ice my hands one night. I was hitting the bag to break up the chunks of peas and I heard Brynne laughing. I didn't know what she was laughing at at first, but soon realized it was the sound of the bag! She laughed several minutes before I finally got Chris to get out the camera.
This was just from us playing one day :)
Friday, September 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment