Every now and then I will just take pictures of Brynne playing. Sometimes she does funny things like this:
And she was perfectly content being all wrapped up like a burrito :)
I get so many compliments on her pretty blue eyes, I hope they stay this blue!
She absolutely loves this blanket! It is a blanket we gave my Aunt Chris a long time ago. I has sort of a chenille type feeling. I am contemplating cutting it up and making smaller lovey type blankets for her! Only problem is I like the blanket too!!
I just sat her in front of the couch with it in front of her and she played for quite a while!
These are from a couple of weeks ago... Now she can get to it herself! She isn't crawling yet, but she somehow manages to scoot on her butt to get where she wants!!
This isn't exactly playing, but sometimes when I'm changing her diaper she will play with her feet. Sometimes she sucks on her big toe... I guess it's kind of like her thumb? haha!
She likes this toy if you haven't noticed :)
The little wafer thing she has is a Baby Mum Mum. That and avocados are pretty much the only food she doesn't like! She makes a terrible face with both. I have them on video, I will try to post those later!
She definitely likes to play with the Mum Mums though!
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She reminds me so much of Grace at that age! Oh my goodness!
In fact Grace had a little play yard thingy exactly like that and it really reminded me of her when she used to play on it. I will have to show you some pictures sometime.
She does look so much like Grace! And those eyes are so big and blue....super super cute!
Post a Comment