**EDIT**
Weight: 22 lbs. 2 ozs.-92 percentile
Height: 28 3/4 in.-88 percentile
Head: 46 1/2 cm.-98 percentile
Brynne started crawling this month and boy is she everywhere! Before I even get her sat down all the way she is crawling off...
Her dad would be proud... She went straight for her Bible!
I knew the day would come and this month she found her bows. And this:
Turns into this!
All this crawling around wears a baby out!
After saying her name 345731547 times, I finally got this picture of her looking at me!
I tried containing her in the chair, but she tried to dive off!!
Trying to escape!
In addition to crawling, Brynne also learned to pull up this month! I thought it would be a while longer before she did this since she has so much weight to lift, but she proved me wrong.
And yet another first this month, a tooth! I think the one beside it will be following pretty soon and I don't really know what I'm looking for, but I think I can see the top two starting to come down. They definitely still have a long way to go.
We have another big month ahead of us as Brynne and I will be traveling home for three weeks (and a little over one for Chris)! I can't wait to see everyone and I know everyone is excited to see Brynne. She has changed so much since we were there over the summer!
Chris and I are loving the stage Brynne is in right now! She is so much fun!! Brynne is the happiest, sweetest, funniest baby! And I'm pretty sure I say this just about every month, but I don't think we could love her any more than we do now!!

No comments:
Post a Comment