It is finally getting cool enough for Brynne to wear real pajamas! She has always been too hot natured to wear anything but a onesie. They haven't turned on the heat in our apartment and for some reason, her room is the coolest one (I wish it was ours!). Baby pajamas are SO cute!!
I love these! I love the monkeys and they are two pieces, but they snap at the waist. There is elastic around the ankles, so I can change her diaper without taking them all the way off, pretty convenient. They also have grippies on the feet for when she starts walking.
Chris named these her fat girl pajamas. I was having a hard time finding anything that would fit Brynne pleasantly plump body, but found this ONE pair at Walmart.
When I showed them to Chris he called them her fat girl pajamas and said "they even have cupcakes on them!" Ha ha!!
These are combo... It is a gerber onesie and carter's pants. Brynne's arms won't fit into the sleeves of the top that came with the pants! It kind of reminds me of a Chinese finger trap, haha!
"Do these stripes make my butt look big??"
I'm not sure what will happen once they turn the heat on. Since we are on the 3rd floor and heat rises, it may get too hot for her cute pajamas, but I hope not!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment