Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

10 months!!

Brynne is 10 months old + a little :) For some reason, 10 months sounds so much older than 9 months!

We are trying to get settled back in after our three weeks in Tennessee! It was a good trip, but still just as busy!! Brynne was pretty much stuck to my hip the entire three weeks, which was a little exhausting, but I do have a few pictures I will share in another post. I'm hoping by our trip in January she will be past this stage! She also picked up a cold or virus or something right before we left, so between that and the full day of traveling, she slept pretty much all day yesterday... She was so pitiful.

On Saturday, November 26 Allison took some family pictures for us! Brynne wasn't overly thrilled about it, but we managed to get a few good ones... out of over 200! haha!











For some reason this picture won't upload all the way, but you get the idea...



And just to keep it real, this is what 99% of the pictures looked like, haha!

This month flew by, Christmas is almost here and then it will be time for the 11 month post! We finally put up the tree tonight and hopefully I will get our christmas cards out before Christmas!!

No comments: