Brynne is 11 months old today!! I can't believe she will be ONE in a month!! We had a great Christmas which I will post about soon.
She is completely on table food now, with the exception of baby cereal that she gets twice a day. I plan on stopping that at a year unless the doctor suggests otherwise. She LOVES to eat and cannot sit in a highchair or close to someone with food without wanting food!! Supposedly babies know when they are full and will stop eating, but she has NEVER stopped on her own. She is also cruising a lot, but I don't think she is close to walking at all.
She still only has two teeth, but the top two are definitely on the way. They have been right at the edge of her gums for about a month, so hopefully they will break through soon!
Chris had to work a lot this weekend, but was off today so we had a lazy day at home (except Chris who got called into work). We did a little cleaning and put up all of our Christmas decorations.
The number one comment I hear from people is about her big, blue eyes... I usually reply with that is the ONE thing she got from me, haha!
Playing with her new kitchen.
Begging for food (yogurt) from dad.
This is what she does when she is tired, sucks her thumb and pulls her hair...
Cutie patootie.
I can't believe that one month from today she will be a whole year old! We have had so many changes in the past year, but she has been the best change by far!
Monday, December 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment