Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Baby #2!

Baby #2 is on the way! And I'm already halfway there!!

brynnesis_edited-1

We found out we were pregnant a few weeks before we moved. So yes, I have been pregnant for both moves! I was 7.5 weeks this time and 34ish weeks last time. I may just not be remembering clearly, but I think moving at 34 weeks was easier! That may also have something to do with not having a toddler to keep up with while packing/unpacking. I was also VERY nauseous on the flight from MN to TN, NOT fun!!

So far this pregnancy has been very different from Brynne's. I was suuuuuper tired at the very beginning, but was sleeping well (better than normal!). Then we moved and I have not had a good night sleep since! I also had a lot more nausea than I did with Brynne, but I finally realized that I was only nauseous if I was hungry so I made myself eat a LOT. Now I have no issues, hungry or not. I am not feeling this baby move very much, even when I'm specifically looking for it. I felt Brynne a lot and from pretty early on. Maybe this will be a chill baby??

As soon as I found out I was pregnant I stopped taking my RA medicine, but am still taking my steroid. I tried tapering down, but could tell I wasn't going to be able to go completely off, so I went back to my normal dose. About a month ago I started having pain in my hips. The point of pain has changed a lot over the last few weeks, but at the moment it is in my sciatic nerve on both hips. I am working on stretching them out, so hopefully I can get rid of this pain!

Big Sister

Brynne knows there is a baby in my belly and is excited, but I don't really think she understands what's going on or what's coming. If you ask her if it's a baby brother or a baby sister she almost always says baby brother. I will probably gets some books about being a big sister and talk about it more once we're closer to my due date.

Overall this pregnancy has gone by super fast! Tomorrow is the big anatomy scan where we can see this baby and hopefully whether it is a he or she!

Even though I haven't updated the blog I have been taking pictures!


9weeks

12weeks

15weeks

20weeks

I'll be back soon with the gender!

No comments: