Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

24 weeks and a name!

I am 24 weeks today! I had an OB appointment this morning and all is well. At my next appointment I have to do the glucose test, yuck!

24weeks

This is was Brynne's response to "where's the baby?"

PA029540

And as soon as I pull the camera out Brynne wants to pose... like this:

PA029521

Her eyes are closed on purpose, haha!

She was diagnosed with fifths disease this week! I had to have some blood work done to see if I'm immune. Hopefully I am, so we don't have to deal with any potential side effects for me or baby!

We have also decided on a name!

ClayThomas

Clay and Thomas were the middle names of both of Chris's great grandfathers on his dad's side. We are excited to start calling baby boy by his name! And I can wait to meet him in January!

No comments: